Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget that bastard Rooney getting Vinnie sent off in 2012 cup derby. Can't remember who was tackled but he didn't react, got up ready to carry on playing, Rooney ran crying to the ref, next thing Vinny was red carded for f**k all. Never forgive that Scouse c**t.
Atkinson was ever approachable by a red shirt in that period - I remember the ten added minutes at OT in one game that screwed over the stunner that Bellers got!

Perhaps it's just me but when I read the headline I thought the story was about saying it was a non penalty. In fact he says its 100% penalty and is actually having a pop at the ref !

View attachment 32846
There is no doubt whatsoever that the headline was deliberately written that way to sucker in paranoid and deluded united and liverpool fans and get them clicking. SEO

Perhaps it's just me but when I read the headline I thought the story was about saying it was a non penalty. In fact he says its 100% penalty and is actually having a pop at the ref !

View attachment 32846
Its the norm, any City story usually has an headline that either takes from how good we were or actually makes us look the villain even when clearly not. Clear and obvious

Regards the Vinney sending off,in the last few seconds the ref is showing the reason for the red card,a two handed push in the back.It shows what a bent ref he was,Vincent on the floor pushing Nanni in the back,Vincent the contortionist.

View attachment 32846
From where Kavanagh was standing he probably had the best view in the stadium. Bloody rugby-cum-wrestling move and he plays on! I think they are permanently in "I'm not giving City any fuckin' pen' mode until the VAR wallah blasts down my earhole that Hackett is gonna jump on this 'n Old Mother Riley will be forced to apologise as he did for the David Silva stoner that went begging'! And as a precaution, he gave the second pen straight off and was cross-fingered, todger up arse, in the hope that VAR would scrub it off!

Its the norm, any City story usually has an headline that either takes from how good we were or actually makes us look the villain even when clearly not. Clear and obvious
It’s as much led by finance as anything else. They want the biggest fanbases clicking on a story and thus driving up the associated ad revenue - and we all know who they are.
A story about City with a negative slant or headline is almost as good as the usual, nonsensical redshirt propaganda, because they know it will get engagement from the plastic sheep.
Cynical and void of ethics but it’s the reality of modern football ‘journalism’.
It is why the likes of the Independent will be delighted with Delooney’s output, no matter how transparently bitter, hypocritical, biased and insane.
Slagging City is great for business.
I worked in the industry for decades so I know all this is true from first hand personal experience

It amuses, bewilders and annoys me all at the same time when refs go over to players ostensibly to inform them of the LotG. Why? A footballer takes to the field of play either knowing the laws as well as a ref or in blissful ignorance of them. Either way he must face the consequences of infringing them. The ref should not be giving lessons or instructions mid-match as to what is contained within them.
A lot is written about the refs and TV assistants in the Rugby League and Union. But listening to the refs mik'ed up and you can clearly here them advising the players in respect of pitch position or possesion of the ball.

Ralph Rag and his 'out of sorts' mercenaries get more on the bbc headlines page this morning than any other world news..

The only reason he's not off already is the swell of the bank account, walking into that dressing room of misfits is already having an affect on him.

A lot is written about the refs and TV assistants in the Rugby League and Union. But listening to the refs mik'ed up and you can clearly here them advising the players in respect of pitch position or possesion of the ball.

There is only one reason why football refs arent mik'ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.