Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citeh Bingo cards at the ready? Eyes down for a full house…

View attachment 32790
Not put a penny of their own money in for several years now…

View attachment 32791
We have pulled out of many deals in recent years because of excessive fee, salary and agent commission demands

View attachment 32792
Again, not invested a penny of their own money for years.
Our wage bill is around the same as the cult, who not so long ago broke the world record fees for a keeper and a defender in the same transfer window. And are about to make Salah the highest paid player in the league

View attachment 32793
One of their snide cunts broke a Leicester player’s leg with a shithouse challenge
Really insightful stuff from Aldo as usual.........

I thought watching thousands stream out on 38-40 min mark for half time that we’ve got a fuck load of spoilt ungratefuls in our ranks.

This is the best City team ever and you’re missing 7 minutes of the first half to get an early pint?

Thought the atmosphere picked up again when we conceded the 3rd and the team then got a lift but fuck me, we should be bouncing giving the football we’re playing.
Harsh. I was with my brother and nephew. We went out at stroke of ht to the concourse for drinks. Little one is 7. Returned with drinks in hand 5 mins into the 2nd half. If I am on my own, I don't bother with refreshments but with a group you do.

It’s as much led by finance as anything else. They want the biggest fanbases clicking on a story and thus driving up the associated ad revenue - and we all know who they are.
A story about City with a negative slant or headline is almost as good as the usual, nonsensical redshirt propaganda, because they know it will get engagement from the plastic sheep.
Cynical and void of ethics but it’s the reality of modern football ‘journalism’.
It is why the likes of the Independent will be delighted with Delooney’s output, no matter how transparently bitter, hypocritical, biased and insane.
Slagging City is great for business.
I worked in the industry for decades so I know all this is true from first hand personal experience
I reckon football fans in general are getting fed up with the clickbait rubbish.

I reckon football fans in general are getting fed up with the clickbait rubbish.

Most football fans who arent dippers or rags can see thought it.
I can chat with fans of any club without a problem normally. And they all hate the dippers and rags. OK I have to tell them about the stuff City for the community etc !

I have spoken to a few rags around here, 3 stick in my mind a 26yr never been to the swamp or any match. One my age but hasnt been since around 2010 and says he has lost interest. One again around my age but when you talk to him it's clear he doesnt know about football or rags 100% plastic. Dippers just try and stare me out lol.

Bookies and odds very skimpy them odds the rags should be minimum 15,000/1..
The odds for the rags winning the Prem alone should be a million to one
If they win every game they have left, which very obviously isn't going to happen, the maximum they can achieve is 91 points
We would have to lose at least four games from our 19, or not win around nine and Liverpool would also have to implode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.