Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odds for the rags winning the Prem alone should be a million to one
If they win every game they have left, which very obviously isn't going to happen, the maximum they can achieve is 91 points
We would have to lose at least four games from our 19, or not win around nine and Liverpool would also have to implode
About the same chance as anything coming from Mars, they say.
I'm worried.

I reckon the Rags have the same chance to win the title as I would have against a greyhound in a 200m sprint.
But that depends on where you start. If you have the united handicap advantage equivelent of penalties you would probably start at 180m and the dog at the start line;-).

5 Live Football Daily had a pile of journos saying that like all neutral fans they wanted City to slip up so they could have an exciting title race. Personally, if City weren't in the running I wouldn't give a rats gonads who won the title and as most of them claimed to support Spurs or Arsenal, why would they care whether we or the dippers won it?

Not sure, when we weren’t involved, I wouldn’t particularly care about who won the title but I’d at least like it to either be close and not a foregone conclusion or the team that won it played football that was way above anyone else and worth watching.

I think we more than count as the latter.

Not sure, when we weren’t involved, I wouldn’t particularly care about who won the title but I’d at least like it to either be close and not a foregone conclusion or the team that won it played football that was way above anyone else and worth watching.

I think we more than count as the latter.
Pre takeover I remember many years when we weren't even in the same division, much less challenging Arsenal, the rags and dippers. I enjoyed Forest pissing on the dippers parade, with Blackburn and Villa also beating the rags and Arsenal to the title. That didn't make up for some of the dross I was watching season in and out though but I was happier going home and away in promotion seasons and the odd trip to Wembley than to spend time worrying about Ferguson's influence with match officials winning them another title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.