Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely article from Neville on the state of Ronaldo and the whole utd squad. https://www.skysports.com/football/...-whingebags-after-dismal-display-at-newcastle

I said ages ago, the politics of Utd wont let Ragnick achieve what he wants, Ronaldo is in charge there. Pogba and his agent have yet to come back, and whilst all thats going on players like beeky whatshisface and lingard are not being given games, they're going to be so fucked off.

The very least I would have through from the new manager, after looking at his career, is that he would bring discipline... Not based on what Ive seen so far. Surely this cant be yet another fuck up from Utd, I mean Carrick was actually good!

Stone at it again, downplaying rags spend:

Sevilla thought they could get Martial during January's transfer window but it is understood the offer only covered half of his wages, which are thought to be around £150,000 a week.(Note. I have read a few non Rag bias reports he is on 210k a week)

Martial signed for United in 2015 from Monaco for £36m, (Note. It was 36 plus add ons, which reported in 2018 was already at 44 million and up to 56 million)

Lovely article from Neville on the state of Ronaldo and the whole utd squad. https://www.skysports.com/football/...-whingebags-after-dismal-display-at-newcastle

I said ages ago, the politics of Utd wont let Ragnick achieve what he wants, Ronaldo is in charge there. Pogba and his agent have yet to come back, and whilst all thats going on players like beeky whatshisface and lingard are not being given games, they're going to be so fucked off.

The very least I would have through from the new manager, after looking at his career, is that he would bring discipline... Not based on what Ive seen so far. Surely this cant be yet another fuck up from Utd, I mean Carrick was actually good!
They are prisoners of their own success, and they are obsessed with their glorious past, which is why, as you say,, they are letting the one player who is an icon and a symptom of that past, run the show.
How many times do you hear poor, desperate raggies on phone-ins calling for a ‘return to where we once were’ because they are incapable of even considering a future where not only are they not top dogs, but their ’noisy neighbours’ actually are.
No plan long term, and seemingly none short term either.
Happy days!

They are prisoners of their own success, and they are obsessed with their glorious past, which is why, as you say,, they are letting the one player who is an icon and a symptom of that past, run the show.
How many times do you hear poor, desperate raggies on phone-ins calling for a ‘return to where we once were’ because they are incapable of even considering a future where not only are they not top dogs, but their ’noisy neighbours’ actually are.
No plan long term, and seemingly none short term either.
Happy days!

Day after City win and extend lead at top… what can you do to appease the red crowd … ah yes put out a heart warming story with a link to united:
D8F4935D-68A1-45D0-A8D0-24F8DCE4582E.jpeg
That ex-united player with a total 45mins playing time in a 4-0 loss to Milton Keynes iirc.

if it was an Ex City player, you can bet that the word ‘defender’ would be replaced by ‘flop’ or ‘outcast’.
Or rather, there would be no news article.

I think BBC Radio 4 Today programme in the Championsmorning has Raheem as guest editor. Starts at 6am but l don't know whether he will do an early start with the match tomorrow night.
I heard it in the car but thought l would be able to make sure later. No exact date given so there's something to bring up Raz - the crap coverage the League Champions get from the BBC. Raz is expected to push his pet subject of giving underprivileged kids support in sport.
It will be a pleasant change from the pro Redshirts crap from Silly Sally and Nagging Naga and the weak men they have on.

I think BBC Radio 4 Today programme in the Championsmorning has Raheem as guest editor. Starts at 6am but l don't know whether he will do an early start with the match tomorrow night.
I heard it in the car but thought l would be able to make sure later. No exact date given so there's something to bring up Raz - the crap coverage the League Champions get from the BBC. Raz is expected to push his pet subject of giving underprivileged kids support in sport.
It will be a pleasant change from the pro Redshirts crap from Silly Sally and Nagging Naga and the weak men they have on.
Yeah, good to flag it up. I’ve heard a few of these “guest editor” versions of the programme before, and it’s not really hands-on, it’s more a case of they meet well in advance with the regular editor and agree what pre-recorded features or live interviews should appear. I’m actually not convinced the guest editors need to be on hand live in the studio 6-9am on the day of the show.

I would expect them to patch him in for a live conversation at some point in the show though, I’m guessing either from home or from the team hotel (?).
Gonna give it a listen anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.