Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the specifics unfortunately, mate. I was told that the main culprit, Christoph Winterbach was told to shut the fuck up or face the consequences. He's certainly piped down recently and seems to only really retweet stuff.

Also interesting to note that he was essentially demoted a few days after I was told about City going after him.

Demoted & then has the cheek to retweet….fcker should be in court or tweeting a big Fcking apology.

IF we are 12 points clear come Saturday afternoon I fully expect the media to go into overdrive with City bingo and how unfair it is other clubs can't compete with us
I post on a Welsh Rugby site, already had the "it's turned into the Bundesliga" comments this morning.
I posted a reply of "Utd won it 13 times in 20 years, Liverpool won the first division 10 times in 14 years, no one seemed to have an issue then".
No replies yet ha

Watching motd seems Riley has gone to plan B in manipulating the teams that could take top four from the scum! Kane was inside and the goalie didn’t get fouled! Maybe we will get a couple of decisions against Arsenal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.