Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Barnes praising City on Radio 4 but then dropped this killer line...

'but they have a much bigger squad'

Sigh
Honestly that line fucking winds me up. It's so simple to understand. Each club can register upto 25 players although players under 21 don't need to be registered. It's not that we have the biggest squad it's that we have the BEST squad

I'm sure the media are doing it on purpose now

I post on a Welsh Rugby site, already had the "it's turned into the Bundesliga" comments this morning.
I posted a reply of "Utd won it 13 times in 20 years, Liverpool won the first division 10 times in 14 years, no one seemed to have an issue then".
No replies yet ha
And yet its those clubs and their fans who complain most about City's superiority.

John Barnes praising City on Radio 4 but then dropped this killer line...

'but they have a much bigger squad'

Sigh

Not one person question anyone who say this in the media!!

Like “what do you mean a bigger squad when all teams have a 25 man squad?”

For me it’s the squad build over the last 5/6 year under Pep and him involving everyone coaching them into our system so when they play they fit in seamlessly look Great! Where as Klopp plays there fringe players very sparingly plus he ain’t a good of a coach as pep and the style of play is harder to fit into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.