Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, it's started. The prem league is boring, that's the narrative now as we've pulled away from the chasing pack. If we beat Arsenal that question will be being asked by all and sundry. Was going to be the best title race ever a few weeks ago wasn't it? Pmsl
I'd like someone to tell me when a PL title race was exciting and went down to the last few games of the season when City weren't involved
Three of our five this last ten years were only secured on the very last day

Looking at the league leaders in Spain, France, Italy, Germany and Netherlands, our points tally is very much in line with theirs. We’ve not actually got a stand out record in Europe or anything like that.

Well l, that would explain that then, shame rest as he needed to be a neutral as it scans like a fan replying but fair enough.
When I was on twitter there didn't seem to be any journalist blues our there tbh

There are loads, but the power is always above us.

When I was a cub reporter and I used to cover United some weeks, I would have all these old farts in the press box taking the piss out of me and tell me the City score when we were losing.

Patronising cunts.

One of my mates is Steve Bunce the brilliant boxing pundit, he thought it hilarious that I would sit in my seat at half time, rather than go to the press room and take any of their shit food or drink.

One day Paddy Crerand was sat behind me and offered me and Steve a sweet and I just blanked him.

Steve told him in no uncertain terms that he was on a hiding to nothing with me and told him I was a Moss Side Blue.

Crerand, being the smarmy twat he is tried to mock me throughout until Malcolm Christie scored for Derby to win them the game and put a dampener on their title day celebrations.

To which point, I opened up my coat and showed him the City pin badge I always had on the heart of my jumper inside my coat going to that shit hole.

Cue much hilarity from Steve, who if you are aware of his commentaries, told Paddy I had done him in cold blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.