Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long interview with him on the New York Times "Daily" podcast on the 23rd April this year about the Super League.
It was the first time I heard him physically say he is a Liverpool fan.

Transcript here:

On Liverpool fandom:

Rory Smith
Yeah, and I guess that in a logical sense, if you kind of conceive of soccer as an entertainment business, the Champions League would be the one that you would care about the most. But that doesn’t necessarily hold true because fans are incredibly attached to their domestic leagues. You’re talking about competitions that have, in the case of England, 130 years of history, that date back beyond people’s grandparents and great grandparents to another generation still. I’m a Liverpool fan. I was cursed to be a Liverpool fan by my family, who, as I was growing up, made it very clear that I have literally no choice about it. And the key thing is that fans really feel their team is part of them.

That short section sums him up. His father is a Leicester fan FFS.

I like what he has to say on many things but he really is the worst when his Liverpool playbook comes into play with his anti-City bollocks. Slime ball.
He’s a knobhead.

The commentary from Amazon Prime was particularly bad yesterday. McCoist was banging on about our squad depth when we have two goalkeepers and a good number of our academy sitting on the bench. They are given a script to follow and no amount of facts will divert them. Logan concentrated on our squad cost while super Ally featured its depth. Stealing a living.
McCoist is a sneaky little rat. Tries to draw you in with his cheesy smile, jokes and banter but deep down another sly twat.
His level was being on question of sport, that pantomime role suits him well.

Let's give Delooney some credit for once. Even though City are eating him up from inside, he's still not prepared to leave it, the obsessed, delusional, tw@t!

It's Chelsea's turn.

Migs just wants it to go back to how it used to be, United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, the Red Shirt Cartel, dominating Football and winning every trophy in England.

I really don't get Delaney's argument here. He's upset that Chelsea winning 4 out of their last 10 league games has knocked them out of a title race? Dropping 13 points in 10 games would end a title challenge in 1981 just as much as it would in 2021.

It’s not actually Manchester City they are against it’s a racist driven agenda against our owner,if we were owned by yanks the articles would be positive and off the scale,yanks good for the game Arabs bad for the game simple as that Citizen Green..
If we were owned by yanks we wouldn't have dominated the league or won as much over the years. Thank God that wasn't our fate.

Another day and another City headline in the obsessed Liverpool FC Echo.Bernardo makes the headline.

1640863889775.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.