Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the match day programme today for the first time in a long time. When I was looking through the squad list I noticed they've removed reference to number 23 being retired in memory of Marc-Vivien Foé. Is that a recent thing and does anyone know why they've done that?

Anyone can vote on the player ratings and I suspect tons of sad rags and dippers go on there to give or players 2s and 3s.

BBC NW News just made a point of saying Anfield was 'packed' but made no reference to our crowd!
Yep just noticed that, my bad

This billboard got me... seen it all over the place...

I can understand the player from Chelsea's women's team... champions and CL finalists... but having Cavani on there - playing for a team that won the sum total of f#ck all... tells you everything you need to know about the agenda in the media.

View attachment 24303
When the fucking rags were continually winning titles every bit of promotion of sky etc were wall to wall champions. Now to promote the season its every fucking team.

Anyone can vote on the player ratings and I suspect tons of sad rags and dippers go on there to give or players 2s and 3s.

BBC NW News just made a point of saying Anfield was 'packed' but made no reference to our crowd!

which is a good thing as it was quite poor for a 1st game back after 18month .. don’t know what others had last week capacity wise but was hoping for a sell out for us ..

Last edited:
I bought the match day programme today for the first time in a long time. When I was looking through the squad list I noticed they've removed reference to number 23 being retired in memory of Marc-Vivien Foé. Is that a recent thing and does anyone know why they've done that?
They did it at the time, I believe respect is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.