Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so much that we’re forced to play Delap because of this, we clean up and he outscores both Ronaldo and Kane, he’s become a £100M+ striker by the end of the season and we can then say thank you to Levy and slur Alex.

Last edited:
I hope so much that we’re force to play Delap because of this, we clean up and he outscores both Ronaldo and Kane, he’s become a £100M+ striker by the end of the season and we can then say thank you to Levy and slur Alex.

I expect Torres is going to get the majority of the minutes up top.

Avoid the BBC website today. They have even outdone themselves on the amount of Ronaldo and Rag articles (8) Though there was none on where he fits in.

Be just one if we signed him, about wages, fee and his age
Not been anywhere near any site since it happened. He'll be prancing around that dump on his first game like a fucking dressage pony. Fuck me......wait for the first free kick....

Avoid the BBC website today. They have even outdone themselves on the amount of Ronaldo and Rag articles (8) Though there was none on where he fits in.

Be just one if we signed him, about wages, fee and his age
Sky News should be renamed Sky Rag this morning.

There seems to be fuck all else going on in the world.

Self edit:

Currently discussing an initiative called Cancer deadline day and the person being interviewed is even asked about her view on him signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.