Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver in the Mail having a pop at Pep and Klopp for not releasing players for national duty.
About Pep, he basically said that Pep will change his tune in two years after he leaves City to become the coach of a national team. I made a reply that Pep did not say he was going in 2 years, simply WHEN he goes. I added that Oliver was either deliberately skewing the truth or didn't know what he was talking about, or both. They refused to publish my comment.

I would seek legal advice about that.

The guy lit the match, held it to the paper and stood back whilst the pile on commenced

APIAFC

Jack's response

Some fans treat players as if they are their best friends or lovers. Taking it personally when players move on and reacting with such emotion. The players are essentially contracted employees in reality. That is all. I genuinely worry about the mental health of these fans.

You'll soon get fed up with the same tunes being played, they have an obsession with some shite on there like A Brim full of Asha which must be played at least 5 times a week. DJ's are fucking wank and it's weird how many times Clint Boon plays the Inspiral Carpets on his own show.
Just heard my first 'Brim full of Asha', Friday eve :(

Oliver in the Mail having a pop at Pep and Klopp for not releasing players for national duty.
About Pep, he basically said that Pep will change his tune in two years after he leaves City to become the coach of a national team. I made a reply that Pep did not say he was going in 2 years, simply WHEN he goes. I added that Oliver was either deliberately skewing the truth or didn't know what he was talking about, or both. They refused to publish my comment.
Not releasing players?

More than a third of the England starting line up were City players.

Oliver is s f*cking KNOB.

Look at the Villa fans response.

What a bunch of fucking weirdos.

Like Scousers.

Did it involve blokes in their 30's and below mentioning that Villa won the European Cup before they were born? That's the usual response to anything City related.

Last edited:
Did it involve blokes in their 30's and below mentioning thay Vills won the European Cup before they were born? That's the usual response to anything City related.
They can’t get their warped thick midlands skulls round the fact he wanted to leave for the champions.

one clown even said he could have won trophies with them if he stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.