Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a avid reader of WSC since the nineties, never been a Utd wank mag so was disappointed to find the current addition having a sly dig about FFP. Spoke of us being "lawyered up" to fight allegations of high sponsorship payments. They would be better employed campaigning against FFP for the ludicrous thing it is, encouraging debt and stopping investment. Without the investment at City and Chelsea we would have one team domination like Germany or a cosy duopoly like Scotland . Shame on you WSC !
I should hope we are lawyered up.

Are you not entertained?

I thought it was a dive when he went down because it was delayed. He was only caught a glancing blow but if he had not moved he would have been wiped out hence Utd had possession because of a moment of foul play. I don't think Pogba meant to hurt his opponent but the challenge was reckless. I can get Dean missing it but I don't see how VAR could possibly have missed it especially when Wolves protested.
Dean never missed it. He was starting right at it. Motd2 showed him wincing at it..

Dean never missed it. He was starting right at it. Motd2 showed him wincing at it..
Dean was wincing because he immediately knew that after the match he was going to have to reach in his kitbag for the secret referees book of ridiculous and non-believable excuses. The books titled ‘a cheaters guide to officiating in the EPL.’

Been a avid reader of WSC since the nineties, never been a Utd wank mag so was disappointed to find the current addition having a sly dig about FFP. Spoke of us being "lawyered up" to fight allegations of high sponsorship payments. They would be better employed campaigning against FFP for the ludicrous thing it is, encouraging debt and stopping investment. Without the investment at City and Chelsea we would have one team domination like Germany or a cosy duopoly like Scotland . Shame on you WSC !

I've subscribed to WSC for years, believe me it's no friend of City. For such a thoughtful mag it purports to see no difference in any of the top six clubs, preferring, in their love of of all things nostalgic, authentic and "real", to adopt a stance of a curse on all their houses, with a double dose curse on City for being both a bloated obscenity and a cheat.

It's f''king annoying and doubly so because they must be aware of what's really going on yet choose to ignore it.

It's getting to the point where I might cancel my subscription, which would be a pity as on so much else they're a good read.

Last edited:
Quite interesting at the moment lots of Instagram posts on how little the rags have didn’t compared to other teams us and Arsenal in particular. 1984 thought speak Orwell was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.