Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even worse the Mirror made it their back page story. Guess it's what passes for news these days.

_120539433_mirror.png
Oh dear, it looks like they all must must have sneaked back into the kitchen while the vain one was preening in front of a mirror.

That’s very naive but what we all hope for.
It would very naive indeed if I expected it to happen. Naturally, I don't, but I wish it would and if it did this country would be a better place. Our poisonous media do vast damage.

The DT excelled themselves today with what I suspect was a world exclusive - solely on the basis that no one else would give a porcupine's fart for the info. In the process, they manage to shove Raducanu's monumental effort over to the left on the first page of the sports section by a column inch whilst informing the world that apple crumble is off the menu 'at The Swamp cos FakeRon doesn't partake of this classic English dessert, and the rest of the lemmings are following suit.
All the more for their mice infestation to feed on.

Media building up for the biggest anticlimax of the 21st century this season...a distant 3rd, 4th or 5th is the best in the league and we all know a cup isn't relevant unless it's the CL, best they can hope for is a Thursday night one.

Meanwhile apart from them playing City bingo and printing outright lies about us we just roll on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.