Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we all know the Etihad’s capacity isn’t 55,000.
As we all know there were more than 38,000 on the night.

The Daily United have used 37,000(headline article), 38,000(below), and 45,000(in their match report) attendance figures.

Once again the Daily United is full of sh*t, and their journalists(?) continue to steal a living.

1631904354458.jpeg

It was the first home match of the season against Everton in 17/18 when the "official" attendance was 49,000.
Every other home game that season was 53-54000.

The Everton game was rammed when it had filled up after about 15 mins. Clear as day it was a full one and the official number was wrong.
Cheers, I remember that now as I was at the game myself.

Many wont like it.

Parker sentiments on the matter echo many Blues.

Not the first time Pep has made snide remarks about our fan base. Left open to interpretation.

Laughable really considering his beloved Barcelona failed to fill the Stadium in a tier 1 Champions League game against Bayern Munich.

He knows the media detest us, so why even fuel their agenda ?

They have run with it since he opened his mouth.

Hopefully everyone can make up and move on.
Who fuel their agenda though? The one who want more fans to come? Or the one who cannot distinguish between wanting more fans vs. question fans' loyalty, ignore his intention, misinterpret it and then make that loud in the interview?

Just seen this tweet and was intrigued by the account - obviously a Rabin fan!

Anyway, looking at the small list of followers it's nearly a full house from the WhatsApp group with Delaney, Panja and McGeehan prominent. A lot of LFC followers too, so my money's on Panja being behind it.

It's interesting that someone like Panja or Delaney seems happy to be publically seen as follower of a trolling account with a racist narrative. It undermines their credibility as so-called journalists even more...if that's possible. I can't see how Panja's employers, the New York Times would sanction this. It is their brand that is damaged by association.
But then again La Liga seems happy to employ a Director who is happy to be seen as a public follower of neo-nazi accounts. The media has really become a very toxic place.

Who fuel their agenda though? The one who want more fans to come? Or the one who cannot distinguish between wanting more fans vs. question fans' loyalty, ignore his intention, misinterpret it and then make that loud in the interview?
If Pep was unwise to make his post match comments then, in my opinion, Kevin Parker was equally, if not more, unwise to allow himself to be embroiled in the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.