Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen her?
photo.jpg

What a sad sad **** this no entity of a footballer is

Talkshite at it's lowest

He's an imbecilic boorish moron who still thinks he's in the dressing room having the 'bantz' with the lads. He ruins everything hes involved with on Talksport and he's managed to make The Sportsbar completely unlistenable (which is a shame because I enjoyed listening to it). He actually angers me because he has no discernable talent yet he keeps getting plum gigs on Talksport.

He's a fucking prat!

He's an imbecilic boorish moron who still thinks he's in the dressing room having the 'bantz' with the lads. He ruins everything hes involved with on Talksport and he's managed to make The Sportsbar completely unlistenable (which is a shame because I enjoyed listening to it). He actually angers me because he has no discernable talent yet he keeps getting plum gigs on Talksport.

He's a fucking prat!

I would say having no talent is what makes him overly liked by those who broadcast talksport

After having a few sherbets this afternoon i thought I would weigh in with my thoughts about all this negative shit we are getting off the media. Has any other football club on these shores ever had the bad press we have received these last few years hic. Daily United had to show pics of near empty stands which I believe were either 10 mins before the saints game or more then likely halftime. These fuckers can fuck off. Hic
I can't remember any other club getting such hostile coverage as City have had during a period of success. Chelsea got a lot of stick for a few years after their takeover and crisis clubs like West Ham have been mocked by the media for years but nothing as vitriolic as we have endured. A lot of it has been xenophobic and sometimes racist in nature, like the abuse Sterling took after he joined us from Liverpool. The abuse of our fans has been relentless. I don't have a problem with the loons on Twitter but so much of it has come from allegedly mainstream media like SKY, the BBC and broadsheet newspapers, and so much coverage has just been false information.

I can't remember any other club getting such hostile coverage as City have had during a period of success. Chelsea got a lot of stick for a few years after their takeover and crisis clubs like West Ham have been mocked by the media for years but nothing as vitriolic as we have endured. A lot of it has been xenophobic and sometimes racist in nature, like the abuse Sterling took after he joined us from Liverpool. The abuse of our fans has been relentless. I don't have a problem with the loons on Twitter but so much of it has come from allegedly mainstream media like SKY, the BBC and broadsheet newspapers, and so much coverage has just been false information.
It’s all very sad that I cant just read anything online about us without the fucking emptyhad jibe when we all no this is bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.