Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a ground with 75 percent Manchester based/lived there once fans than a full one with 60 percent tourists. I have 350 mile trips to get there. Make a weekend of it and sofuck all out of 200 most games. Thank fook i don't drive an electric car as i would never make it there in back when i return on the same day.

My lad and me had the same chat on the way up on Saturday. If our car was electric we wouldn't be able to go to the match. Once/if Manchester goes like London etc and have green zones that again might stop us going.

Another thing that as I get older gets more on my nerves is the time it takes to get away from the Etihad ! OK the stat nav takes you the quickest way and it was nice to go passed my old house ( almost ) lol

We know what this all about! They know how much traction headline like this gets click=£ the low of the lowest calling out us fan for not going to a third home game on the trot seems they think we all got a bottom less pit of money..

Oh a league game for Barcelona had 27k capacity because of Covid is 40k look am not bothered but one the biggest teams in the world and fans can’t be arsed no one will say out as well rightly so..
Plenty of tickets available at the Swamp tomorrow night, even the tourist can't be arsed.

Plenty of tickets available at the Swamp tomorrow night, even the tourist can't be arsed.
They’ll get 50kish and be praised for their loyalty. It will be a miracle so many turn up.

Meanwhile City will be a national disgrace. Its a disgrace working class fans can’t afford to spunk all their cash on three games in a week, fcuk them.

Come May we will lift the PL Trophy and carry it through Manchester. The rags will lift the 50k attendance trophy and sing nursery rhymes about blue seats. They call us the bitters, deep down they know that it’s gone 360 degrees. They are the bitters now, small time bitter fools without a significant trophy. Fcuk them, the media and anyone else. I’m perfectly happy with our situation.

They’ll get 50kish and be praised for their loyalty. It will be a miracle so many turn up.

Meanwhile City will be a national disgrace. Its a disgrace working class fans can’t afford to spunk all their cash on three games in a week, fcuk them.

Come May we will lift the PL Trophy and carry it through Manchester. The rags will lift the 50k attendance trophy and sing nursery rhymes about blue seats. They call us the bitters, deep down they know that it’s gone 360 degrees. They are the bitters now, small time bitter fools without a significant trophy. Fcuk them, the media and anyone else. I’m perfectly happy with our situation.
Just to be pedantic, if it's gone 360 degrees it's back where it started. But you're right about everything else!

Just to be pedantic, if it's gone 360 degrees it's back where it started. But you're right about everything else!
Think he was only referring to those red fuckers only enjoying to 175-185 degree range of the full circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.