Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone read this quite frankly bizarre article from Jamie Jackson today? I'm not sure if it's meant as satire, or if he's actually just jumped the shark.

He criticises Guardiola for both dropping and then playing Stones, Laporte, Sterling and Bernado.

Criticises Pep for not dropping Laporte for Stones this season, despite Stones not being fit and Laporte not conceding a goal all season.

Claims that Cancelo played his best football from left back last season (he absolutely did not) and criticised Pep for playing Zinchenko in the CL final (despite our far superior record of playing Zinc at left back)

He also called Bernado's inclusion in the CL Final as "bizarre", despite the fact he started pretty much every game of our 14 game winning run up to the final.

You really have to read the full article to believe how misinformed it is. Completely bizarre, to the extent that it almost feels like some kind of post-modern fake news parody.

I'm reminded of the old joke....

"If you want to get there I wouldn't start from here"

Not sure if this has been posted, but this just came up on my radar. Obviously the focus is the A-League and Melbourne City, but it will be interesting to see where this goes and how they position CFG and the owners. There's already a mention of 'war crimes' in the promo, so I'd suggest it probably isn't good...

Ironically, Australian special forces have also been accused of war crimes (in Afghanistan). Stones and glass houses and all that...

Not sure if this has been posted, but this just came up on my radar. Obviously the focus is the A-League and Melbourne City, but it will be interesting to see where this goes and how they position CFG and the owners. There's already a mention of 'war crimes' in the promo, so I'd suggest it probably isn't good...

I saw this on a football site here & knowing how much hey love the Dippers, expected a pile on but was surprised to see the comments were complaining it was an attack on the round ball - football is very much the poor relation to the other codes.

The Fringe X11 cost an approximate £350 million by my reckoning.
I wonder if that got a mention or maybe even the fact that five of the normal bench (fringe) cost over £40m each ?
Fecking permascum.
Didn't United's 2nd string defence cost 130 million more than our 2nd string defence? Said no sports journalist ever

Has anyone read this quite frankly bizarre article from Jamie Jackson today? I'm not sure if it's meant as satire, or if he's actually just jumped the shark.

He criticises Guardiola for both dropping and then playing Stones, Laporte, Sterling and Bernado.

Criticises Pep for not dropping Laporte for Stones this season, despite Stones not being fit and Laporte not conceding a goal all season.

Claims that Cancelo played his best football from left back last season (he absolutely did not) and criticised Pep for playing Zinchenko in the CL final (despite our far superior record of playing Zinc at left back)

He also called Bernado's inclusion in the CL Final as "bizarre", despite the fact he started pretty much every game of our 14 game winning run up to the final.

You really have to read the full article to believe how misinformed it is. Completely bizarre, to the extent that it almost feels like some kind of post-modern fake news parody.
I tried this morning. Completely unreadable. Read like what it is. Someone thrashing around for an angle so piling anything that comes to mind. I think we may have broken him.
Gormless ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.