Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs, Matterface on Talkshite just said he had an email from a City fan saying they only spent 10 minutes talking about the Chelsea game. He said he had a lot to get into the show, discussing 10 matches and talking about other events like the Ryder Cup. Now this is the most revealing bit, paraphrase:

"By the way, the Chelsea v City match was NOT on the running order, it was my decision to bring it in"

WOW, what a fucking admission that Talkshite absolutely despise us and a reaffirmation they don't give two fucks about what we've achieved.
Laughable shite from talkragshite.

. . . . . . . . .

"By the way, the Chelsea v City match was NOT on the running order, it was my decision to bring it in"

WOW, what a fucking admission that Talkshite absolutely despise us and a reaffirmation they don't give two fucks about what we've achieved.
I think had the scoreline been CFC 1 MCFC 0 it would certainly have been on the running order. Yer can read these people like a sentence in The Sun.

Same goes for ratface.
Most definitely. They have all made a fortune with United and won multiple trophies. No way will you ever get an honest opinion from either on (A) The underachieving at the swamp and (B) the excellent approach and growth City have undertaking since the Abu Dhabi lads arrived.

They know who butters their bread…rag cockwobbles aided by media money.

Behind a paywall so can't see the ins and outs but seems like a terrible idea.

1632745060130.png

I think had the scoreline been CFC 1 MCFC 0 it would certainly have been on the running order. Yer can read these people like a sentence in The Sun.
It would have been top of the agenda as Matterface is a Chav.

Andy Jacobs complimenting us saying how dominant we were against his team. Followed it up with a Rant about OliVAR letting too much go.

Talk sport's Alex Crook has called Levy out this morning, saying he should have sold Kane and reinvested. I doubt many can argue that now. In saying that though, Levy would have wanted it to go down to the 11 hour so he wouldn't have to reinvest any of his new found wealth.
Levy was never doing a deal with City. Sam Lee got that bit right. Levy only interested in lining his own pockets and to do that he has to keep Joe Lewis and his US backers happy. The Spurs fans have finally woken up to this. Like Arsenal fans for a long time they were taken in by their owners' deflection tactics putting all the blame for their problems on "City and their dirty oil money."

Behind a paywall so can't see the ins and outs but seems like a terrible idea.

View attachment 27084

Slightly different but I was given corporate tickets to the AFL grand final, out of the 60k in attendance at least 50k was corporate. Normally held in Melbourne it had to be held in Perth due to lockdown in Victoria. It was a money mans dream, no “legacy” fans but plenty of fans for the day.

The following was a comment on abc - but be afraid of what the future holds for the game.

The stores at the ground sold out of Demons and Bulldogs merchandise many hours before the game started.

Staff said Demons gear "went in a flash", but many people happily bought Bulldogs attire when they could not get anything in Melbourne colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.