Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A meaningless reply to Crafton that (by someone I’ve never heard of, despite his blue tick), which contains no specifics, just glib generalisations, so cleverly hard to counter.
He is a united fan who apparently writes bits of Premier League gossip for the English online version of Marca. A nobody in other words.
Another bitter, deluded, biased, smacked arse whose transparent bias and tribalism appears to have rendered him incapable of fact-based discourse

Last edited:
I'm not much of a boxing fan, but I used to love Bunce's radio stuff. As you say, his deep knowledge and love for the sport shone through. Compare that to the crap pundits on football.
Football is very poorly served by its modern day writers and broadcasters. Especially when compared to other sports like boxing, cricket, horse racing, golf etc
I don’t even follow NFL but I always try to catch the weekly BBC show because the two American ex players/pundits are absolutely superb. Decorated players turned natural broadcasters who clearly love their sport and talk about it in a humorous, relatable, yet highly informed and articulate way.
No bias, no platitudes, just two guys having a great time while doing a great job.
None of the dreary forced ‘banter’ or contrived ‘controversies’ of Neville, Carragher etc

Deloony is a man of principle who clearly stated he would never eat food at Manchester City on his principles of the highest order!
View attachment 33101

What’s his list?

Everything City have done wrong since Sheikh Mansour bought the club?

It boils my piss that he get’s fed, watered, and watches the matches all for free, while we all have to pay for the privilege.

There’s absolutely no reason why the club shouldn’t ban the f*ucker from the Etihad. But they still don’t. Arrrrgh!

What’s his list?

Everything City have done wrong since Sheikh Mansour bought the club?

It boils my piss that he get’s fed, watered, and watches the matches all for free, while we all have to pay for the privilege.

There’s absolutely no reason why the club shouldn’t ban the f*ucker from the Etihad. But they still don’t. Arrrrgh!
That’s what he wants tbf. He would wear it as a badge of dishonour

Had the displeasure of living near that horrible **** Crerand in Sale. He was without fail an arrogant and obnoxious **** in whatever circumstances .

A bullet to the head would be appropriate, and long overdue.
I've bumped into that prick in Sale a few times and told him exactly what I think of him. Obnoxious **** is a perfect description mate.

Had the displeasure of living near that horrible **** Crerand in Sale. He was without fail an arrogant and obnoxious **** in whatever circumstances .

A bullet to the head would be appropriate, and long overdue.
I remember fondly, the Derby day "modifications" that were made by a bunch of us Alty Blues, to his pub in Altrincham.

I think Crerands son ran it, who was also an obnoxious tosser.

The pub had a full size portrait of Sir Paddy MBE OBE MIB above the fireplace. The last I saw of it was with a Blues head sticking through it. Happy Days.

That’s what he wants tbf. He would wear it as a badge of dishonour

Let him wear his badge with pride. He can gloat about it on his social media accounts as much as he wants. I wouldn’t be arsed. I’d be happier if he was never allowed into the Etihad again. That goes for all of his Journo mates who have slagged City off constantly since Sheikh Mansour bought the club. Good riddance and f*ck off!

Last edited:
Let him wear his badge with pride. He can gloat about it on his social media accounts as much as he wants. I wouldn’t be arsed. I’d be happier if he was never allowed into the Etihad again. That goes for all of his Journo mates who have slagged City off constantly since Sheikh Mansour bought the club. Gods riddance and f*ck off!
Exactly this , we have treated the media with respect whilst they have besmirched our club at every opportunity , what have we got to lose by banning the c*nts ? , Its hard to imagine how they could harm our club anymore than they do currently , make the bastards pay for a ticket and sit amongst the great unwashed , we will soon see if the bollocks they print are actually big enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.