Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets put this into perspective,

Grealish........100m + 10.4m/year for six years(62.4m) = 162.4m.

Sancho..........73m + 18.2m/tear for five years(91m) = 164m.

So, Grealish is cheaper, and we get an extra year, and I would think his stats are better so far.

Wonder whos getting the negative treatment by our media.......the one whos costing the most surely!!!

Wrong, its the one whos costing the least, is top of the league but plays for City(unsurprisingly).

Funny how they focus on the City player and his fees only though..........cant have the general public thinking rag players have to be paid more to go there, but this is becoming more apparent as time goes on.

The media are more invested in utd and their "image"than their fans are, but they have a job to do for their paymasters and are giving it a good go........mainly at our expence.
You can add Lukaku to that as well

Lets put this into perspective,

Grealish........100m + 10.4m/year for six years(62.4m) = 162.4m.

Sancho..........73m + 18.2m/tear for five years(91m) = 164m.

So, Grealish is cheaper, and we get an extra year, and I would think his stats are better so far.

Wonder whos getting the negative treatment by our media.......the one whos costing the most surely!!!

Wrong, its the one whos costing the least, is top of the league but plays for City(unsurprisingly).

Funny how they focus on the City player and his fees only though..........cant have the general public thinking rag players have to be paid more to go there, but this is becoming more apparent as time goes on.

The media are more invested in utd and their "image"than their fans are, but they have a job to do for their paymasters and are giving it a good go........mainly at our expence.
How do you know what they earn

You can add Lukaku to that as well
I agree his went under the radar a bit cos of the Grealish publicity, and its not a good look for them atm.

I chose sancho though, cos our media tend to compare us badly to the "utd way" and like Grealish hes english and has been totally hyped.

They go way overboard about anybody the rags buy, even unheard of managers, and I have to admit, it makes me smile when they fail.

The article I responded to states Grealishes transfer fee/wages, and there are loads of sites stating sancho on 350000/wk = 18.2m/year, its pretty well documented around the internet, do a google search.
I did and figures for Sancho range by about 200k a week. Seems like they’re all guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.