Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand the bloke on QI. Never seem to know when enough is enough. On occasion Stephen Fry was irritated by him and Ma Toksvig is always muttering under her breath.
She has also never been funny, an odd ability in a so-called comedian, I remember as a kid when she turned up doing number 73 some ITV Saturday morning kids show, she was shit then and nothing much has changed, I am unsure how she has made a living in this country tbh but back to Davies, an absolute unfunny prick that has also stolen a living.

According to spotrac, which is what most people tend to use, Grealish is at 15.6M/year (300k/wk) and Sancho is earning 18.2M/year (350k/wk).

The numbers are on their website.

I did and figures for Sancho range by about 200k a week. Seems like they’re all guessing.
The truth is out there as they say, but you can bet your life that our shithouse media will overstate our players contracts while claiming rag players play for the honour.

I see more of our players deals scrutinized and discussed(normally negatively) than any other clubs though.

Anyone would think we overpay for media hyped shite that wins nowt.

Maybe someone can find a utd wage list from a reputable source and upload it as you dont want to trust my own findings.

The truth is out there as they say, but you can bet your life that our shithouse media will overstate our players contracts while claiming rag players play for the honour.

I see more of our players deals scrutinized and discussed(normally negatively) than any other clubs though.

Anyone would think we overpay for media hyped shite that wins nowt.

Maybe someone can find a utd wage list from a reputable source and upload it as you dont want to trust my own findings.
No mate I’m not having a go at you and I agree that Sancho is a greedy little **** only at OT for the $$. I’m just always curious when various journos and websites quote salaries as facts where they get their info from. Seems likely they just make it up like they do everything else

No mate I’m not having a go at you and I agree that Sancho is a greedy little **** only at OT for the $$. I’m just always curious when various journos and websites quote salaries as facts where they get their info from. Seems likely they just make it up like they do everything else
No probs, the written word can look sharper than meant.

I think we can agree though that they are all on too much money, but I suppose its all relative within football.

As the saying goes.............pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.