Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITV were very complimentary. Pougatch got the cost of the team in pre kick off. Apart from that they were complimentary about how we showed the competition the ultimate respect along with Swindon and their fans by playing the best team we could.

I'll be interested to see how they react when the scousers play. I'm expecting a full on grief fest because they've got the Scouse variant of COVID.
R
ITV were very complimentary. Pougatch got the cost of the team in pre kick off. Apart from that they were complimentary about how we showed the competition the ultimate respect along with Swindon and their fans by playing the best team we could.

I'll be interested to see how they react when the scousers play. I'm expecting a full on grief fest because they've got the Scouse variant of COVID.
Rumour has it the pundits and commentators will wear a black arm band.

Reactions: mat
It was strange at the end where John Bond for us and Dave Sexton for them are getting interviewed together on the pitch, that certainly wouldn’t happen today, but where the fcuk has 40 years gone..
That match was a couple of months before I got married (April 1981) and me and the wife had out 40th anniversary last year!!!

That match was a couple of months before I got married (April 1981) and me and the wife had out 40th anniversary last year!!!
Oh nice one mate, being married 40 years is some achievement, I take it you wasn’t at this derby then being so close to your wedding ?

If a future wife says you can’t go to the match then it’s only a matter of time before she becomes a current future ex wife. ;-)
I had the radio commentary on in the back of our wedding car on the last game of the season in 1990. She never mentioned again that night to anybody or since then!! Much :)

RAWK is gold where we are concerned. They say we don’t matter to them, but they’re all talking about after being pre-programmed to say at the end of each post ‘but they don’t matter to us. Their achievements are not real. They’re cheats’

I’d hazard a guess that we do indeed matter to them, a hell of a lot!
Their trophy cabinet would have had a lot more in it if it wasn't for us being around...

What a shame :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.