Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't there anymore, but I always want people to remember the time that somebody (almost certainly Miguel Delaney) started a fake Twitter account as a City fan the night before the CAS announcement, declaring that CAS had ruled in UEFA's favour as part of his inside information. And when challenged on it he made an attempt to validate his City fan credentials, including describing himself as a 'Top Bert'

Crikey. Maybe, just maybe, Ducker has intelligence enough to anticipate the way the wind is blowing and is beginning to position himself to steal a march on his obsolete colleagues.
When Pep leaves City (probably 18 months from now) there will a section of the media who have just missed the story of a revolution in English football. Probably one of the biggest stories in their careers. Some people are ahead of the curve (think Martin Samuel) and others miss the boat. Ten years ago a large part of the English press pack used to promote Sam Allardyce, mainly because he was a good laugh who used to get the drinks in. These are the same fools who have spent the last decade trying to mock Pep.

His best mate McKenna similarly and quickly went off the deep end into a thoroughly self destructive spiral of Ian Brown-style Covid denier conspiracy madness. This was not only indicative of an obsessive and delusional personality disorder which drove his ludicrous and defamatory campaign against City, but has rendered him even more unemployable than he already was.
At least he used to get sympathy commissions from his mates. Now he has fallen out with nearly all of them as well and is reduced to begging for spare change on Twitter and his barking at the moon blog.
Has he released his smoking gun piece yet?

I feel a bit sorry for him. He has allowed his head to be consumed so much by all things City he is completely obsessed with us.

that means he has lost any sense of objectivity - which is a key skill of a good journo

the mental gymnastics he must do criticising city fans on human right whilst choosing to TAKE MONEY from his Saudi owners must consume him too

He seems a nice lad. I hope he finds some peace
By mental gymnastics I assume you mean rank hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.