Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top 8 articles n the Fail's football page today are about Liverpool's game. Yesterday City had a solitary match report article relegated to 31st place. No agenda though.
take a look at the Mail and the article about City's lawyers taking action over a third division club in Chile and their club crest.

Good to see. I counted 11 Liverpool stories in the first 30 in this morning's Mail Online. Clearly yesterday was an aberration, maybe due to technical problems or internet connection issues in Lisbon.
It's called the mancityvirus and must be ignored in the hope it goes away of its own volition.

I watched the first half of the Liverpool game last night and was amused to hear the ultra-positive commentary. Absolutely gushing. Very different to the stuff I used to listen to when watching a City game.

Hold up, wait a minute. Did the Champions League Final take place last night and I missed it? Inter v Liverpool? Turned on Radio 2 to be presented with a 5 minute special news article on last night's "fantastic performance" followed by a run through of the goals finishing with an interview with Klopp. Whereas yesterday's CL coverage was 'Manchester City won last night against Sporting with 2 great goals'

Despite it being a serious matter not just in UK but probably world wide, why is it like I am reading another article about City?
That is because Herbert is a bitter bastard and can't get over us not being banned from Europe and kicked out of the EPL at the same time

their problem is they turned into a dipper fanzine during That first year. That’s why I and many other subscribers pulled out.
Cancelled my subscription after their hatchet job on City when UEFA first banned us for two years. Doom laden articles how City would be impacted and already condemning the club without the entire legal process being ended. Never looked backed, and never felt like subscribing to them again after that. I'm a bit stubborn in that way.

I watched the first half of the Liverpool game last night and was amused to hear the ultra-positive commentary. Absolutely gushing. Very different to the stuff I used to listen to when watching a City game.
Embarrassing isn't it.

The way these sycophants gush over them during commentary is so over the top; it almost comes across as staged.

What I see from Liverpool/rags on the pitch and what I hear in commentary never seems to equate.

I would like to think that on some level these actors, sorry commentators quietly reflect on their coverage at seasons end and conclude that for such spectacular performances the red top teams don't lift that much silverware?

After all these same idiots commentate on City with tepid enthusiasm and we sweep up in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.