Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why people pay for Sky or BT when you can get a stream online for nothing and turn the commentary off , nobody has a commentary when you watch at the ground so why does anybody need one watching on tv ?
The 'commentary' at Selhurst Park from those attending had a lack of manc accents

A young bloke in front was from America and I am certain he was advocating special teams for corner kicks, not a bad idea seeing as we not great when its a corner for us

When we are defending leads and go to the corners its just the same thing!
So a goalkeeper taking over a minute to take a goal kick is the same as a team keeping the ball by passing it to a team mate & not letting the opposing team get the ball in your opinion?

You’re perfectly entitled to that opinion, however odd I or anyone else may think it is

20180314-nakheel_com%20-%20Image%201%20600x837.jpg

71L1oL9EP0L._RI_.jpg

He's a fucking Snake.
You can't take him or his family too serious, remember this is a guy who's father was called Neville Neville.

Makes me laugh this term “historical elite”, then again, it depends if you’re not long out of nappies (Neville’s fetish allegedly, but I’m not one to judge) or a FOC.

Elite since 1992 and absolutely nowhere near elite prior to that date, selective history to fit an agenda mate.

So a goalkeeper taking over a minute to take a goal kick is the same as a team keeping the ball by passing it to a team mate & not letting the opposing team get the ball in your opinion?

You’re perfectly entitled to that opinion, however odd I or anyone else may think it is
The goalkeeper is required to put the ball in play. If he runs around the area for two minutes holding the ball it's just the same as putting the ball on the goal area line for a goal kick and then adjusting it two or three times. If yer wearing sky blue yer can get booked anytime after the second half kicks off, but opposition goalies are given a free ride until about 87mins. Opposition can't kick it out of his hands. But if you travel into a corner the ball is in play and it's up to the opposition to dispossess you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.