Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of biased tripe from MOTD. I enjoyed the bitterness of Lineker and Murphy I could almost taste their salty tears. This was a masterclass from City against a team thst were allowed to do as they want. 13 fouls = 1 booking and 3 fouls = 2 bookings for City shows the depth of the games manipulation now obvious from the officials snd PYGMOL. The injury to Dallas reminded me of Gazza's tackle and injury in the FA cup against Gary Charles where he was allowed to play out of control by the referee and luckily he injured himself like Dallas did today. Dallas had committed 5 fouls today before his injury and the one he injured himself with was a foul when the ball was gone he was out of control and high he should have had a red not be substituted. No mention by the bitter tw××s at the BBC. Come on City win the last four games and we can say we did it on our own.

MOTD fucking embarrassing
A 4 nil win at the sheep pen and all ex dipper Danny the newt Murphy wants to analyse is 3 strung passes by Leeds.
Come on Pep let's ground these 1 title win in 30 odd years cnuts into the ground.
And fuck the scouse loving media at the same time

BBC before the game :
“Can Leeds beat City and cause another upset” (Man City 1 - 2 Leeds)

City win 0-4

BBC Twitter after the game :
“Can Steven Gerrard win the league for Liverpool?
The last fixture”

Just fuck off you biased twats
Lineker actually said the Gerrard thing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.