Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just done a comparison, if you were to include shots from outside the box, in the last ten minutes, in midweek matches, the dippers would be top by two points.
What about the committed most fouls with least Yellow cards conceded league. Or the most crosses sent into the opposition league. Or the most world classes long passes attempted league.

Last edited:
BBC Breakfast - John Watson this time.

"Liverpool are back to the top of the table...."

Really?

Seriously how can a National TV Company paid for from the public be aloud to get some many things wrong ?

If I kept making mistakes I would be sacked. But in 'journalism' they dont seem to have any rules.

I can understand sky, bt etc catering for the reds tops because they want subscriptions. BBC doesnt need to cater as we have to pay to watch live tv. It's a fucking disgrace and if you complain you just get a bog standard cut and paste reply.

If we will be better with Haaland (or Alvares for that matter) is yet to be seen. Fact is we have been brilliant with and without a recognised striker. But it makes me smile to read the over dramatic reactions.

As it is now we have got ourselves a pair of very young dynamic strikers, adding to the one running the show in the academy (and maybe would have had more minutes if for his injuries). It surely gives Pep more options. I obviously expect these CFs will gel soon and gives us what we all want. Goals.

Seriously how can a National TV Company paid for from the public be aloud to get some many things wrong ?

If I kept making mistakes I would be sacked. But in 'journalism' they dont seem to have any rules.

I can understand sky, bt etc catering for the reds tops because they want subscriptions. BBC doesnt need to cater as we have to pay to watch live tv. It's a fucking disgrace and if you complain you just get a bog standard cut and paste reply.
In todays world, it's not the facts that need to be correct, it's the narrative that needs to be right, sadly. And they all got that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.