Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville saying to the Newcastle fan "how do you change your owners human rights"

No body asks fans of American owned fans" how are you going to get your owners to ban guns"

Another mass killing yesterday sadly but we are all use to it.
The guy works for a Murdoch owned company. So if I were him I’d get off his high horse swiftly. Something something stones and glass houses.

In fairness, and I think Jordan is a total c&@t but he had a slight point. Pointlessly putting Almiron down was needless, uncalled for and frankly a bit weird. Especially considering the season Grealish has had.
Fair point. Even though i said old Jacky boy was funny in my original post you do have to watch it when in the public eye. The press in this country are looking to put people down and bring out the worst all the time, and will always scrutinise 'celebraties'.
Grealish potentially could be a very good player for City, but he does need to get the balance. Perhaps the same could be said of his mate Phil to a certain extent .(Foden has proved what a good City player he is though)
The likes of Zaba, Sergio, Kompany,Silva, Fern etc..were rarely in the public eye (in Komps case not enough as perhaps he should have been when supporting the homeless charity in Manchester ).
With Balotelli and Tevez, when you think of them, in truth non football issues do spring to mind. Historically the likes of Best, Gascoigne, Merson etc..are remembered as much for their addictions as their footballing ability.
There is a difference I agree between taking the piss out of Bernardo (his team mate )and another team's player, it may come back to bite you on the arse!. It isn't the same as someone like Liam Gallagher saying it.
Having said all the above, Jordan is undoubtedly a miserable twat. Watching' The Grealush show' it does also show that footballers are not just machines and can have a personality!

Fair point. Even though i said old Jacky boy was funny in my original post you do have to watch it when in the public eye. The press in this country are looking to put people down and bring out the worst all the time, and will always scrutinise 'celebraties'.
Grealish potentially could be a very good player for City, but he does need to get the balance. Perhaps the same could be said of his mate Phil to a certain extent .(Foden has proved what a good City player he is though)
The likes of Zaba, Sergio, Kompany,Silva, Fern etc..were rarely in the public eye (in Komps case not enough as perhaps he should have been when supporting the homeless charity in Manchester ).
With Balotelli and Tevez, when you think of them, in truth non football issues do spring to mind. Historically the likes of Best, Gascoigne, Merson etc..are remembered as much for their addictions as their footballing ability.
There is a difference I agree between taking the piss out of Bernardo (his team mate )and another team's player, it may come back to bite you on the arse!. It isn't the same as someone like Liam Gallagher saying it.
Having said all the above, Jordan is undoubtedly a miserable twat. Watching' The Grealush show' it does also show that footballers are not just machines and can have a personality!
Grealush, that sounds a bit like him the other night aster a few, Grealish obviously.

Honestly, the prick who does the Liverpool channel is one bitter bastard.
In what way are Newcastle a bigger club than us? Fan base, trophies, stadium, infrastructure, players, manager, nahhh, they’ve got an opportunity to rival us if things go smoothly for them but they’re a long way off it yet

Neville saying to the Newcastle fan "how do you change your owners human rights"

No body asks fans of American owned fans" how are you going to get your owners to ban guns"

Another mass killing yesterday sadly but we are all use to it.
Well said and I live in the US! Does anyone ask about how Native Americans have been treated, or Slavery, or how Japanese Americans were treated in WW2 to name a few? No, and we all know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.