Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC the gift that keeps giving:-

“Juan Mata will leave Manchester United on a free transfer when his contract expires this summer.

The 34-year-old midfielder who helped Spain win the 2010 World Cup, cost United a then club-record £37.1m when he joined from Chelsea in 2014.”

C
lub record fee my arse, Ferdinand cost more back in 2002.

BBC the gift that keeps giving:-

“Juan Mata will leave Manchester United on a free transfer when his contract expires this summer.

The 34-year-old midfielder who helped Spain win the 2010 World Cup, cost United a then club-record £37.1m when he joined from Chelsea in 2014.”

C
lub record fee my arse, Ferdinand cost more back in 2002.
Grey

Like any stats it depends where you go for your info. I had a good barny with a rag a while back on a similar topic. I found that some sites had the wife cheat down as £32m and others at £41m.
I shut the guy up by finding and quoting this ….Rio Ferdinand is the third-most expensive (scum signing) with his £29m switch from Leeds to Manchester United in 2002 . This has a current value with inflation of £121.7m.
Picture the relative value of that fee 20 years ago. The scum ruining football. No of course not

The Queen as just made her appearance at Buck palace, she is wearing City blue and white. She looks just Champion.
That BBC coverage of the Trooping of the Colour was superb led by Huw Edwards and his ex-army
'pundit'. A huge contrast with BBC Sports who are the piss poor part of the Corporation.
The Irish Guards brought back memories of family members now passed or still supporting the blues, even posting on here once they get out of bed or out of the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.