Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strangest thing about that BBC story is the claim by Tebas that it is impossible for City to have 68 per cent of revenues from commercial income because Real Madrid get only 54% and the Real Madrid brand is bigger. But City get much higher revenues because of the very high broadcast deals from winning the PL for four out of five years. And TV coverage also generates bigger sponsorship deals. It is dishonest for the BBC to report that dishonest comment without qualifying it. That comment would only make sense if Real played in the PL.

I respectfully refer you to the author of said article: slymon stones, fucking embarrassment of a no nothing Brian Briggs duvet fondler!

I am sure they will report Mendy's leaving as a huge financial loss (probably fair enough in this case though tbh) the biggest transfer bollock of them all, injuries/form and the ensuing court case verdict.
Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

I presume if we can cancel the contract after the verdict then the final year, worth around £8million, (we gave him a 6 year contract) will be the bit written off.

From espn: "Strikers don't matter. In fact, you might even be better off without them. That, at least, seemed to be one of the lessons behind Manchester City and Liverpool's recent domination of the Premier League."

Remind me when Liverpool dominated the premier league? As far as im concerned their domination is the same as Leicester's.

Last edited:
Just watching the rerun on Sly of the league cup final v Spurs, when we scored Tyler went oh, it was like he was having lobster in bed with 2 busty blondes and the fucking doorbell goes. Then in the final whistle his comment is Laporte could have had 2 yellow cards. Like you do for the dippers eh Martin? ****
He needs a showering in ale

From espn: "Strikers don't matter. In fact, you might even be better off without them. That, at least, seemed to be one of the lessons behind Manchester City and Liverpool's recent domination of the Premier League."

Remind when Liverpool dominated the premier league. As far as im concerned their domination is the same as Leicester's.
They've certainly dominated second place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.