Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first part mate, absolutely, but isn’t that why we’re getting a media that is so piss poor much of the time ?

It’s just a continuous circle and no doubt many fans will just jump on board that train, earning them money and making it a “worthwhile” career, for those that follow on, and personally (and I’m sure I speak for many) I don’t want us to have our bollocks licked, fair and impartial journalism will do me, with no motive or narrative,I don’t know what the answer is to stop it though.

Because our rivals are so well entrenched, City operate under the assumption it'll takes years to turn things around in the UK. But the Haaland phenomena might change all that, hence all the negative bullshit from our detractors about how robotic, boring, tedious and predictable he is.

I still sense the club are looking more to Asia, the Far East and North America to grow our fan base and open up new revenue streams

Back in the day even Call Me Dave knew which way the wind was blowing....

3UY2HQF6F3534CHO4EXTSU73BY.jpg

Last edited:
Because our rivals are so well entrenched, City operate under the assumption it'll takes years to turn things around in the UK. But the Haaland phenomena might change all that, hence all the negative bullshit from our detractors about how robotic, boring, tedious and predictable he is.

I still sense the club are looking more to Asia, the Far East and North America to grow our fan base and open up new revenue streams

Back in the day even Call Me Dave knew which way the wind was blowing....

3UY2HQF6F3534CHO4EXTSU73BY.jpg
Don’t disagree with any of that mate, I’ve seen the effect Haaland has had firsthand and twice this year, I’m just not sure if/when Erling moves on, many will continue following us, but, I think we’re slightly at cross purposes here, maybe I’m just not explaining myself very well.

Was looking at a copy of The Sun (i know , i know i didnt actually buy it) the pre-match article contained two pages about Dortmund , how great Bellingham is and how their defence is going to keep Haaland out.
Hardly a mention about the British club playing a game in europe it was written by some goon called Dave Kidd and then you get to his weekly/rant article all bout the Geordies dispacable new owners were we are also mentioned in dispatches and his sympathy for the billionaire Yank owners in the Premier league who cannot possibly compete
Just wonder which 'istree club this Kidd prick supports and how much Murdoch is paying him to praise everything that is Yank owned.
Never seen any media article about the Yanks and their human rights record or is Guantemeno Bay the Yank version of Centre Parcs with free waterboarding sessions included , if your white and rich it appears you can do no wrong , but brown skin and Arab/Asian you cut journalists into little pieces on a daily basis.
Love the way the media support "No Room for Racism" campaign at every opportunity ,perhaps they should look closer to home and their obvious racist views on football club owners.
Hypocritical bastards.

Kidd is a Fulham fan.

He's okay, Liverpool hate him and always send him legal letters.

Don’t disagree with any of that mate, I’ve seen the effect Haaland has had firsthand and twice this year, I’m just not sure if/when Erling moves on, many will continue following us, but, I think we’re slightly at cross purposes here, maybe I’m just not explaining myself very well.

You're spot on mate, I wasn't disagreeing with you, my post was a compliment to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.