Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bellingham decides to come to us, there'll be a mass scouse head melt.
Can't really see him arriving in dipperland anytime soon. There is more than a decent chance that Klopp might not be Anfield next season with the way things are panning out. The transfer fee will be prohibitive for them as will the wages. I can see him with us but more likely at Real Madrid.

I've just read that article on line. You are 100% correct. He and we (the club) have totally broken them. They are well and truly fucked now, with nowhere to go. As I have said previously if we win the CL this year it will be over. Done. If anyone and I mean anyone says that there is not a clear and organised agenda against our club, they can just fuck right off! Just how much evidence do we have since Haaland arrived? They really are that desperate that they have to resort to writing that kind of utter drivel. Their real problem is, and they know it, is that the only people they are kidding now is themselves. They are very close to running out of road. A CL win anytime soon finishes them off for good.
A champions league win this year and there will be hundreds of ropes going up in the media world..

You're right some will, those that ply their trade by licking the big dog's bollocks.

But the politically motivated won't.
For the first part mate, absolutely, but isn’t that why we’re getting a media that is so piss poor much of the time ?

It’s just a continuous circle and no doubt many fans will just jump on board that train, earning them money and making it a “worthwhile” career, for those that follow on, and personally (and I’m sure I speak for many) I don’t want us to have our bollocks licked, fair and impartial journalism will do me, with no motive or narrative,I don’t know what the answer is to stop it though.

Was looking at a copy of The Sun (i know , i know i didnt actually buy it) the pre-match article contained two pages about Dortmund , how great Bellingham is and how their defence is going to keep Haaland out.
Hardly a mention about the British club playing a game in europe it was written by some goon called Dave Kidd and then you get to his weekly/rant article all bout the Geordies dispacable new owners were we are also mentioned in dispatches and his sympathy for the billionaire Yank owners in the Premier league who cannot possibly compete
Just wonder which 'istree club this Kidd prick supports and how much Murdoch is paying him to praise everything that is Yank owned.
Never seen any media article about the Yanks and their human rights record or is Guantemeno Bay the Yank version of Centre Parcs with free waterboarding sessions included , if your white and rich it appears you can do no wrong , but brown skin and Arab/Asian you cut journalists into little pieces on a daily basis.
Love the way the media support "No Room for Racism" campaign at every opportunity ,perhaps they should look closer to home and their obvious racist views on football club owners.
Hypocritical bastards.

Was looking at a copy of The Sun (i know , i know i didnt actually buy it) the pre-match article contained two pages about Dortmund , how great Bellingham is and how their defence is going to keep Haaland out.
Hardly a mention about the British club playing a game in europe it was written by some goon called Dave Kidd and then you get to his weekly/rant article all bout the Geordies dispacable new owners were we are also mentioned in dispatches and his sympathy for the billionaire Yank owners in the Premier league who cannot possibly compete
Just wonder which 'istree club this Kidd prick supports and how much Murdoch is paying him to praise everything that is Yank owned.
Never seen any media article about the Yanks and their human rights record or is Guantemeno Bay the Yank version of Centre Parcs with free waterboarding sessions included , if your white and rich it appears you can do no wrong , but brown skin and Arab/Asian you cut journalists into little pieces on a daily basis.
Love the way the media support "No Room for Racism" campaign at every opportunity ,perhaps they should look closer to home and their obvious racist views on football club owners.
Hypocritical bastards.
Not bought a paper in years but sat in the barbers before and had a quick scan of that Sun shite. I think they might just be willing Dortmund on. Don't think I'll be buying a paper anytime soon.

Not bought a paper in years but sat in the barbers before and had a quick scan of that Sun shite. I think they might just be willing Dortmund on. Don't think I'll be buying a paper anytime soon.
I'd be changing my barbers if I was you mate. Years ago when I had enough hair that it needed cutting there used to be playboy & Hustler on the coffee table in the waiting area. Now it's the Sun FFS!

:-)

I'd be changing my barbers if I was you mate. Years ago when I had enough hair that it needed cutting there used to be playboy & Hustler on the coffee table in the waiting area. Now it's the Sun FFS!

:-)
Mine is grey as fuck now but still hanging on to my 80s flicker!

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.