Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not beyond the realms of possibility that MCFC could employ an “In House“ journalist to publish well worded responses to all this crap on a daily basis ? Am I not right in thinking that one of our EPL rivals does something similar already to “promote” his employers point of view ?

It's because they're not so easily triggered as fans on bluemoon.

Liew has been trolling and offered up another tweet as bait and City fans did not disappoint him by biting, yet again.

City don't care about what some journalists write or the opinions of nobodies on twitter, City fans should do the same.

We're playing the best football the club has ever seen, winning almost everything, we're getting better and gaining new fans each and every year so why care about the throwaway remarks of people you don't care for or respect?

If it doesn't matter, why do you care whether someone bites back or not.

Reactions: PPT
Had a text from a Liverpool supporting mate asking had I seen David Squires cartoon in the Guardian this week.

Now I like a lot of his work, albeit we get painted with a broad stoke agenda which I get given his readership and it is generally belittling of our achievements. Although seeing Eddie Howe in an Imperial Commander tracksuit is funny.

I took a look at this week’s and would suggest you do too. The sliding doors depiction of a Forest fan who but for the quirk in allocation could have been on the Leppings Lane is really powerful.

I was at Anfield last week and had I tackled the young lads (and older) on what they were chanting I daresay they would have mentioned Heysel etc

But as hard as it is to recognise at times we are all football fans and this weeks cartoon reminded me of that.

Some of us have probably been caught up in a few crushes. I recall often being relieved at escaping the melee at the top of the kippax only to realise I know had 6 flights of stairs to negotiate and my feet were no longer in contact with the floor. Others I remember were Highfield Rd and the self inflicted Stretford Paddock incident following Brightwells welly.

I suppose the point is there’s a line, and it a fine one which sometimes you only realise you’ve passed once you’ve done it.
I was far from comfortable with some of the chants at Anfield and this piece reinforces that.

Still gutted Phil didn’t have a go at Milner more often.

Is it not beyond the realms of possibility that MCFC could employ an “In House“ journalist to publish well worded responses to all this crap on a daily basis ? Am I not right in thinking that one of our EPL rivals does something similar already to “promote” his employers point of view ?
Why would they pay for it? A few of us do it on here for free
They did used to have a daily media round-up on the official site with transfer bollocks etc but stopped it a few years ago, coincidentally around the time that the WhatsApp group started circling the wagons

How is Rabin nowadays.….........? ;-)

Had a text from a Liverpool supporting mate asking had I seen David Squires cartoon in the Guardian this week.

Now I like a lot of his work, albeit we get painted with a broad stoke agenda which I get given his readership and it is generally belittling of our achievements. Although seeing Eddie Howe in an Imperial Commander tracksuit is funny.

I took a look at this week’s and would suggest you do too. The sliding doors depiction of a Forest fan who but for the quirk in allocation could have been on the Leppings Lane is really powerful.

I was at Anfield last week and had I tackled the young lads (and older) on what they were chanting I daresay they would have mentioned Heysel etc

But as hard as it is to recognise at times we are all football fans and this weeks cartoon reminded me of that.

Some of us have probably been caught up in a few crushes. I recall often being relieved at escaping the melee at the top of the kippax only to realise I know had 6 flights of stairs to negotiate and my feet were no longer in contact with the floor. Others I remember were Highfield Rd and the self inflicted Stretford Paddock incident following Brightwells welly.

I suppose the point is there’s a line, and it a fine one which sometimes you only realise you’ve passed once you’ve done it.
I was far from comfortable with some of the chants at Anfield and this piece reinforces that.

Still gutted Phil didn’t have a go at Milner more often.
The worst crushing I ever experienced, and the only time I ever felt unsafe in the last 20 years, was in the away concourse and toilets at Anfield. And far from alone in that
Maybe the cunts want to look a bit closer to home before shouting the odds at everyone else

The worst crushing I ever experienced, and the only time I ever felt unsafe in the last 20 years, was in the away concourse and toilets at Anfield. And far from alone in that
Maybe the cunts want to look a bit closer to home before shouting the odds at everyone else
I agree about Anfield. Old Trafford used to be horrendous in those middle terrace sections. I still think Burnley is a potential deathtrap with just one exit tunnel by the toilets. I can't believe that stadium has a safety certificate.

I agree about Anfield. Old Trafford used to be horrendous in those middle terrace sections. I still think Burnley is a potential deathtrap with just one exit tunnel by the toilets. I can't believe that stadium has a safety certificate.
Burnley was horrendous last season when they funnelled everyone into one stairwell in and out and closed the far sides, good shout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.