Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he lost his job. OK he eventually won a payout at a tribunal but the fact that he lost his job and career for speaking the truth about Liverpool fans was the marker that was set down. Fuck with Liverpool and you lose your job and career. Nobody has fucked with them since...
I recall Simon Mullock confirming that when the Mirror was about to run with the Liverpool hacking City's scouting database story LFC's lawyers threatened legal action and the Mirror dropped the story.

What's going to be really interesting in the next few years will be the media strategy up at Newcastle. The same sort of things are going to be levelled at them once they inevitably start winning things (if they haven't already). Will they defend themselves any better than we have?
Strangely enough I have 2 Geordie mates here and one of them always quotes the bingo card at me. Said to him on numerous times your time will come but don’t come to me complaining with the shit storm you’ll get if and when you win a caraboa cup.

Strangely enough I have 2 Geordie mates here and one of them always quotes the bingo card at me. Said to him on numerous times your time will come but don’t come to me complaining with the shit storm you’ll get if and when you win a caraboa cup.

It's already started....

As far as I can tell the Geordies haven't a clue what's about to hit them.

They've not evolved from punching horses yet so that's expected

With respect they're naive as fuck.

We should have common cause, but their fan base and the ownership don't seem to see it that way.

Oh well, I'll lose no sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
I recall Simon Mullock confirming that when the Mirror was about to run with the Liverpool hacking City's scouting database story LFC's lawyers threatened legal action and the Mirror dropped the story.

Hardly news as the Mirror and Reach rarely acknowledge let alone report anything on City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.