Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronay's bile this morning is as boring as it is ridiculous and predictable. All about Qatar and claims Klopp's comments were not xenophobic. Klopp referenced 3 teams yet Ronay mentions just one. City.

No reference to Barca's sponsorship by Qatar. Zero mention of Newcastle and the Saudis.

Yet again an article about something else circles negatively around City.
The headline above the article says it opens a debate that could be worth having. Comments are disabled and any postings below their World Cup preview making reference to the article are instantly removed

I see Barney “grinning row of beards” Ronay has the goddam gall to write an article dismissing the idea that criticism of Qatar and other Middle Eastern countries might have racist undertones. Such self-awareness.
He and the sports editor who approved that should have been sacked on the spot. You couldn’t get more blatant racism

Ffs that clown MP Ian Byrne on talkshite spouting off about every teams supporters singing about Hillsborough. Saying it shud be in national corriculum at school. Can’t they just let it go.
I bet he's a drinking buddy of Tone the same disheveled appearance . Perhaps Heysel should be on the national curriculum as well.

Ronay's bile this morning is as boring as it is ridiculous and predictable. All about Qatar and claims Klopp's comments were not xenophobic. Klopp referenced 3 teams yet Ronay mentions just one. City.

No reference to Barca's sponsorship by Qatar. Zero mention of Newcastle and the Saudis.

Yet again an article about something else circles negatively around City.
Or I assume Arsenal playing at the Emirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.