Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t imagine being appalled by a montage using one player instead of another.

Using Hazard rather than KDB might make on of my eyebrows flicker up briefly, before forgetting about it instantly.
Added onto the hundreds of other deliberate errors that the BBC produce yes it does appaul me.
I want my team reported and shown in the same light as all other teans not media washed which is what is happening on a daily basis

Added onto the hundreds of other deliberate errors that the BBC produce yes it does appaul me.
I want my team reported and shown in the same light as all other teans not media washed which is what is happening on a daily basis
Fair enough. It’s your right to be appalled. It doesn’t do much mind. It’s a bit like being offended, in that regard.

What a rubbish start to this competition, turned on to watch the ceremony and it’s not covered by either stations. I see all the usual media are out there who have been slated this being held in Qatar since it was announced but here they are all with their noses in the trough hypocrisy of the highest. I would have thought more if they had all boycotted the whole competition if they are so righteous about human rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.