Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be fair to the Mail, but I took it as meaning all of the matters were alleged, not just the bus attack.
I realize that now but I can’t help they put that in that in a particular order to make the dippers sound less responsible and us the trouble makers. Ok I admit I’m a little paranoid.

I realize that now but I can’t help they put that in that in a particular order to make the dippers sound less responsible and us the trouble makers. Ok I admit I’m a little paranoid.
There’s plenty of paranoia on this thread, and I wouldn’t place that within that bracket, not least because you’re probably correct. More thought and consideration frequently goes into the headline than the article.

So, fwiw, I reckon you wrong about the substance of the headline, but correct about the intention :-)

I hate to be fair to the Mail but in this case, to my relief, I cannot either, shower of shit gibbons and they worded that to make it look like City's complaints are not as serious as the Dippers. They know very well what they are doing there, if not the main body of the piece but the headlines definitely.

I must confess I am not as learned as Gordon and can be quite uncouth at times, so his succinct analysis is better and probably more accurate.

I hate to be fair to the Mail but in this case, to my relief, I cannot either, shower of shit gibbons and they worded that to make it look like City's complaints are not as serious as the Dippers. They know very well what they are doing there, if not the main body of the piece but the headlines definitely.

I must confess I am not as learned as Gordon and can be quite uncouth at times, so his succinct analysis is better and probably more accurate.
I bet I can be far more uncouth than you, mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.