Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a smacked arse - who gives a fuck which cook got on the pitch...........

Think I saw this guy in the stands...

Vamos! Vamos! Argentina!

giphy.gif

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Scanning the web this morning, our antipodean friends are kicking off with the commentator for the WC Final on SBS. They said he sounded drained of enthusiasm for a game that ended 3-3 aet.

The person in question.... Martin Tyler!
Silly old so and so.
Should think themselves lucky they didn't get Ted Striker alongside him. Sorry I meant Lee Dixon

Can’t stop laughing at Jamie Redknap calling out Southgate on Sky sports, think Gareth must of given Sandra one or something, or he still fancies his dad to do a job. Can’t argue with anything he said, in fact he was absolutely spot on!…….I see the PL/Sky are flapping about all the attention the WC has got and rolled out big Erl for an advert, actually quite funny

BBC News in tribute to Messi claimed how he was helped ny two premiere league stars, Martinez the Aston Villa keeper and MacAllister of Brighton.

This is getting ridiculous. Not an utterance of Alvarez who has played up front with Messi and created goals for him and scored from his assists.

This really does need to be reported and investigated!

BBC News in tribute to Messi claimed how he was helped ny two premiere league stars, Martinez the Aston Villa keeper and MacAllister of Brighton.

This is getting ridiculous. Not an utterance of Alvarez who has played up front with Messi and created goals for him and scored from his assists.

This really does need to be reported and investigated!
It's Roan. He's sticking 2 fingers up to us. How he's still employed, is a testament to the state of the BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.