Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Roan. He's sticking 2 fingers up to us. How he's still employed, is a testament to the state of the BBC.
The same Dan Roan who was caught on camera mocking the Leicester owner outside the King Power stadium in the aftermath of the crash which had cost him his life
DRIAC

The same Dan Roan who was caught on camera mocking the Leicester owner outside the King Power stadium in the aftermath of the crash which had cost him his life
DRIAC
He mocked the guy as his ashes lay smouldering behind him, piece of shit.

Just looked on something called muckrack, lists his recent tweets from the last few days. No surprises that he namechecks people such as panja, Harris, herbert etc.

And the fucker's started on about human rights again. Guess the jolly's over he's in full **** nonce mode. He really does need to be referred to broadcasting standards, though I ain't holding my breath.

He is a weird one. Something a bit sinister about him. Amazed how he ever got the job in the first place as he doesn't come across as knowing much about any of the sports he reports on.
Massive public school weirdo, a disturbing oddball, genuinely baffling how he landed where he is. He must have someone looking out for him

He mocked the guy as his ashes lay smouldering behind him, piece of shit.

Just looked on something called muckrack, lists his recent tweets from the last few days. No surprises that he namechecks people such as panja, Harris, herbert etc.

And the fucker's started on about human rights again. Guess the jolly's over he's in full **** nonce mode. He really does need to be referred to broadcasting standards, though I ain't holding my breath.
Now the party is over they will all start writing their same article again. We will be in for some wild shit over the next month

Didn't take this cnut long to knick your script, surfing bluemoon.

So Otamendi nearly cost Messi the World Cup by conceding a penalty to make it 2-1. Did the same publication mention that Messi nearly cost Messi and the rest of Argentina the World Cup by losing the ball that led directly to the equaliser? No, thought not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.