Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a weird one. Something a bit sinister about him. Amazed how he ever got the job in the first place as he doesn't come across as knowing much about any of the sports he reports on.
One of those presenters who talks with exaggerated hand gestures which, to some, exudes an air of confidence and knowledge. Should be part of any cull of the BBC's bloated staff numbers and never heard from again.

One of those presenters who talks with exaggerated hand gestures which, to some, exudes an air of confidence and knowledge. Should be part of any cull of the BBC's bloated staff numbers and never heard from again.
Not against the Beeb, who are far superior than the other clowns but find it quite irritating, this search for celebrity amongst the presenters. This morning, silly Sally, Kay and the sports presenter, all gave the air of, look who I am interviewing, look what I've attained. Get on with it !!! This all started with the independents, GMB etc.

Martin Samuel's has said he has finished at the Mail, that's me finished with the tory rag as well, he and Richard Littlejohn were the only reason I bought it.

If repeated sorry ! page 16 of the Mail a jurno lays into our Gary N after reading half the page I thought save time GNIAC works fine :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.