Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to post that
Have BBC just ignored the fact that Alvarez plays for City?! Messi was helped by some players from the premier league. Emi Martinez and Macallister. No mention of Alvarez!
What an insult to Alvarez, City, and all blues. Hang your head in shame Dan Roan, BBC Sports Editor who actually presented the piece himself on the main news bulletin of the evening at 10 p.m.
I know we're used to it, but this is a step too far. Inexcusable, and I'm absolutely disgusted with Roan and the BBC tonight.

So Otamendi nearly cost Messi the World Cup by conceding a penalty to make it 2-1. Did the same publication mention that Messi nearly cost Messi and the rest of Argentina the World Cup by losing the ball that led directly to the equaliser? No, thought not.
Surely that train of thought would have required Messi to have played for City at some point for the point to have been deemed newsworthy.............? ;-)

Ignorance !!

More citizens of GB have been murdered by their own compatriots this year than have died in genuine accidents in Quatar in three years.

It has been an amazing 1 city tournament superbly organised and executed by Qatar which will help them with their westernisation programme .

I hope you enjoy the USofA, Mexico and Canada in 2026.

Do you work for the GUARDIAN ?
ignorance!!

What has the number of people being murdered in one country, got to do with the number of accidental deaths during stadium construction in another?

I’m glad you enjoyed your trip, but don’t listen to Infantino, it was a farce!

I know journos hold themselves (delusionally) in high regard but it is funny to see the jealousy from this melt and him being triggered by a chef.

I noticed Macron on the pitch at the end. Why does he get special privileges? Cough cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.