Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching BBC, North West news just on. I thought their was a match last night between the regions two top sides producing a five goal thriller. Must have been mistaken it wasn't mentioned.

Klopp refused to do an interview with BBC5live as the woman sounded as though she had a cold. I sort of got his concerns but he was genuinely rude to her.
She went on to explain she was fine to work and it was a chest infection, was on antibiotics and wasn't contagious.
He said he wouldn't speak to her and asked why she wasn't wearing a mask?
Arrogant tw4t!

Am I right that there is a total media blackout on the behaviour of Liverpool fans? I’ve not seen it mentioned anywhere.
I’ve seen a few posts tweet Jordan, White, sky and the like to get them to see what happened.

I suppose anything has to be confirmed and verified before any vilification starts.

Caragher tonight on sky spewing out shite on how dippers run their club correctly, (making out we dont) so spitting at 15 year old girl,offering out Adrian Duran, phone call live to talk shit) actually you prick we run our club amazingly well. We don't go to Hillsborough with no tickets, barge our way in and cause a crush that ultimately caused deaths also deaths at Heysal, Stanley knives, coach attack,spitting at Pep, throwing bottles of piss at fans in away end yeah your club's run correctly you dick.
Ah, but we must all understand that that is what Dippers mean. To run a club correctly they need bottles of piss, mouthfuls of gozz, jibbing their way into grounds without tickets. Now if only the rest of the football world operated like that . . . . . . . . . . !

Klopp refused to do an interview with BBC5live as the woman sounded as though she had a cold. I sort of got his concerns but he was genuinely rude to her.
She went on to explain she was fine to work and it was a chest infection, was on antibiotics and wasn't contagious.
Arrogant tw4t!
Fairly pathetic excuse to duck out of an interview after losing a game to a rival.

Arrogant tw4t!
If he is still in a world where hes covid tested multiple times a week and has enforced professional leave if hes positive I dont have a problem with him kicking up a fuss.
Also notable how non brit europeans still taking it v seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.