Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp refused to do an interview with BBC5live as the woman sounded as though she had a cold. I sort of got his concerns but he was genuinely rude to her.
She went on to explain she was fine to work and it was a chest infection, was on antibiotics and wasn't contagious.
He said he wouldn't speak to her and asked why she wasn't wearing a mask?
Arrogant tw4t!
Meh, weird fucker does weird thing shocker.

Simon Stone not even trying to disguise how much he hates us, I for one love to read his bile, he must be churning up inside every time we win.
It's a pathetic piece, completely disjointed and with no mention of the game itself. How does anyone get paid for such poor 'writing'? No salient points, in fact just no point at all, absolutely shit!
edit: but, yes, he still contrives to worm an anti-City message in there with 'all wc stars played' etc, but not a word on an excellent game, dominated by City.

Last edited:
Klopp refused to do an interview with BBC5live as the woman sounded as though she had a cold. I sort of got his concerns but he was genuinely rude to her.
She went on to explain she was fine to work and it was a chest infection, was on antibiotics and wasn't contagious.
Arrogant tw4t!
Sorry, but nowadays (especially given the environment he works in) that's sensible. Admittedly I haven't listened to it so he may have come across as a bit harsh but still, I'd refuse it. He's done plenty of other interviews so he's not trying to dodge them, although his VAR complaint for a goal that wasn't scored anyway, came across as odd to say the least.

Sorry, but nowadays (especially given the environment he works in) that's sensible. Admittedly I haven't listened to it so he may have come across as a bit harsh but still, I'd refuse it. He's done plenty of other interviews so he's not trying to dodge them, although his VAR complaint for a goal that wasn't scored anyway, came across as odd to say the least.
Like I said, I got his concerns but he was bang out of order on asking why she wasn't wearing a mask.

Like I said, I got his concerns but he was bang out of order on asking why she wasn't wearing a mask.
Maybe just his "sense of humour" which really doesn't come across as such. He usually has the same expression on his face as when he's going to tear someone a new one.

Arrogant tw4t!

I feel like it's a reasonable concern and Juliette Ferrington maybe should have worn a mask given what's happened in the last 2 years. It's a time of year when people see a lot of elderly relatives and as a football manager the last thing you need is something going round the squad like France had last week.

However, he could have spoken to her off air or just been more polite about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.