Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like it's a reasonable concern and Juliette Ferrington maybe should have worn a mask given what's happened in the last 2 years. It's a time of year when people see a lot of elderly relatives and as a football manager the last thing you need is something going round the squad like France had last week.

However, he could have spoken to her off air or just been more polite about it.

Cant see much wrong in that to be honest in the present climate. Dont think he was rude

Cant see much wrong in that to be honest in the present climate. Dont think he was rude

Have to agree on that one. Visited a few family and friends on Wednesday. I am just getting over a cold, and wore a mask in each of their homes, as I wouldn't want to pass it on at this time of year more than ever. Just manners.

Although I think he's a massive throbber I agree with him on this, our household has been wiped out by a bug this week.

Also wouldnt it be good practice by the bbc to ask her to wear a mask. Ok it's a chest infection but people are going to assume the worst. Plus klopp only has her word it's a chest infection

People in our workforce are wearing masks if they are feeling great.

Also wouldnt it be good practice by the bbc to ask her to wear a mask. Ok it's a chest infection but people are going to assume the worst. Plus klopp only has her word it's a chest infection

People in our workforce are wearing masks if they are feeling great.
Also, just because she has a chest infection doesn't mean she isn't carrying other bugs. Anyone coughing around me is going to get a very nasty look and a step back regardless.

I feel like it's a reasonable concern and Juliette Ferrington maybe should have worn a mask given what's happened in the last 2 years. It's a time of year when people see a lot of elderly relatives and as a football manager the last thing you need is something going round the squad like France had last week.

However, he could have spoken to her off air or just been more polite about it.

I presume it was the BBC shoving a mike in his face and not the other way around, he was a lot more polite than I would have been. The BBC being unprofessional, who'd have thunked it.

I presume it was the BBC shoving a mike in his face and not the other way around, he was a lot more polite than I would have been. The BBC being unprofessional, who'd have thunked it.

No that’s not how post match media works.

The journalists set up their little interview area, then the players and managers walk through and they go live to the interview when everyone is ready to go.

Just you desperately trying to cram in some anti-BBC shite into a situation that didn’t warrant it, “who’d have thunked it”

No that’s not how post match media works.

The journalists set up their little interview area, then the players and managers walk through and they go live to the interview when everyone is ready to go.

Just you desperately trying to cram in some anti-BBC shite into a situation that didn’t warrant it, “who’d have thunked it”
They sent someone who was obviously ill into a room full of people, just you defending the BBC for some strange reason. Or do you think it's normal (especially nowadays) to knowingly send someone sniffing and coughing away, to do an interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.