Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sent someone who was obviously ill into a room full of people, just you defending the BBC for some strange reason. Or do you think it's normal (especially nowadays) to knowingly send someone sniffing and coughing away, to do an interview?

They sent someone whose doctor had told her she wasn’t contagious and was free to return to work into a room yes.

If he is that concerned about germs being spread maybe he should have thought about that when he shoved his face into the linesman screaming at him at the anfield game!
this-pointing-finger.gif

I don't like the twat, but he was right not to do the interview. And it was wrong of the BBC to even have her working on the game. He wasn't particularly rude about the situation, saying he was sorry but that he wasn't going to do the interview. There's a lengthy list of things to despise him for, this isn't one of them.

Klopp refused to do an interview with BBC5live as the woman sounded as though she had a cold. I sort of got his concerns but he was genuinely rude to her.
She went on to explain she was fine to work and it was a chest infection, was on antibiotics and wasn't contagious.
He said he wouldn't speak to her and asked why she wasn't wearing a mask?
Arrogant tw4t!
I thought that kind of language only applied in places like Iran or where the Taliban rule.

I don't like the twat, but he was right not to do the interview. And it was wrong of the BBC to even have her working on the game. He wasn't particularly rude about the situation, saying he was sorry but that he wasn't going to do the interview. There's a lengthy list of things to despise him for, this isn't one of them.
Here's one of them.....

What is he waffling about? Saying that the lack of VAR is understandable in the early rounds (which I agree with; you can't expect clubs in leagues 1 & 2 to shell out on the technology), but then he's calling for VAR to be used in the latter stages of the competition. So, he wants the competition to be played under two different sets of criteria then. Riiiight.

Here's one of them.....

What is he waffling about? Saying that the lack of VAR is understandable in the early rounds (which I agree with; you can't expect clubs in leagues 1 & 2 to shell out on the technology), but then he's calling for VAR to be used in the latter stages of the competition. So, he wants the competition to be played under two different sets of criteria then. Riiiight.

Just like their league title win, 2 sets of rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.