Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of them.....

What is he waffling about? Saying that the lack of VAR is understandable in the early rounds (which I agree with; you can't expect clubs in leagues 1 & 2 to shell out on the technology), but then he's calling for VAR to be used in the latter stages of the competition. So, he wants the competition to be played under two different sets of criteria then. Riiiight.

Pretty certain there is VAR for the semi & also the final mate, but happy to be corrected

Here's one of them.....

What is he waffling about? Saying that the lack of VAR is understandable in the early rounds (which I agree with; you can't expect clubs in leagues 1 & 2 to shell out on the technology), but then he's calling for VAR to be used in the latter stages of the competition. So, he wants the competition to be played under two different sets of criteria then. Riiiight.

Like the fa cup played under two different sets of rules ?

Sort of get his point but I think the league is fair as no VAR at any stage unlike the fa cup

Radio XS Manchester are mentioning two incidents in their news bulletins. The girl with the head injury and an assault on Ashton New Road. Not blaming the feral rats though.

Reactions: PPT
Klopp refused to do an interview with BBC5live as the woman sounded as though she had a cold. I sort of got his concerns but he was genuinely rude to her.
She went on to explain she was fine to work and it was a chest infection, was on antibiotics and wasn't contagious.
He said he wouldn't speak to her and asked why she wasn't wearing a mask?
Arrogant tw4t!
He has an underlying health condition - he's a whopping c#nt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.