Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question; does anyone on here use FotMob ? I stumbled on it tonight and was wondering just how valid it is. Any opinions would be appreciated.
My Grandson kindly installed this on my mobile… and set it up for City news etc. I get lineups etc for games but if I’m watching a game live on the tv alerts about goals are always about a minutes after we’ve scored. It sends “gossip” which always seem fairly similar to those on the BBC Sport gossip pages.

I think Pep is trying to Clarkie the press and looks like they're biting. They go on to describe how he tinkers with the team. I love how he plays with the media sometimes.

I overthink a lot," he said. "I love to overthink and create stupid tactics again. Tonight I will create an inspiration and do incredible tactics. We play with 12." "I have a few ideas, thoughts, ridiculous ones, against United,"

I think Pep is trying to Clarkie the press and looks like they're biting. They go on to describe how he tinkers with the team. I love how he plays with the media sometimes.

I overthink a lot," he said. "I love to overthink and create stupid tactics again. Tonight I will create an inspiration and do incredible tactics. We play with 12." "I have a few ideas, thoughts, ridiculous ones, against United,"
He defo reads Bluemoon, doesn't he

BBC Sport United - Mediacity can f*ck off! I’m not posting a link.

Note the club in bold naming Manchester City fans, and the club directly underneath it not in bold, with no fans named, down the article.

A7310C38-7969-4C5C-8646-5C72B6DAAED7.png

BBC Sport United - Mediacity can f*ck off! I’m not posting a link.

Note the club in bold naming Manchester City fans, and the club directly underneath it not in bold, with no fans named, down the article.

View attachment 65764

it's a disgrace that we put one foot out of place, the whole media world bash us ? BUT Liverpool can do what they like and laugh at the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.