Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC are really in a quandary. They recently discovered a little known EPL rule that bars teams in a the same town or city having managers who resemble each other. Liverpool, London and Manchester are currently the only areas where this applies but as pointed out by the BBC Manchester City employ a manager with a similar likeness to the Manchester United manager. A spokesperson for the BBC said this issue needs to be resolved, if this is implemented Pep Guardiola may could be asked to resign his position but a less drastic solution could be for him to wear glasses, a false nose and a curly wig. When it was pointed out Pep was manager at City before the new United manager the reply was " ahh but didn't ol pisscan sound out Pep before City? if he'd gone to the Theatre of dreams it would have meant they would have employed a bald manager with a small amount of facial hair so the Intention was there. In Liverpool this predicament is unlikely to occur as one club has a handsome stylish manager the other one doesn't and unless unpredictable Everton decide to sack their manager sometime soon then replace him with the favourite in the 16:30 race at Haydock Park this shouldn't become an issue.

Source?

I think the bbc does a good job with its world service and a few other facets under its umbrella but these days, in the main it’s a right load of fuckin crap …!!!
I read about them paying that whiny twat Lineker 1.5 million a year for 3 hours work a week ffs.
If I resided in the UK I wouldn't pay those wankers a penny for a license.

What's goin on here?

Apparently correct prices (Nunez 85, Erling 51)!
Decent shot of Gabby at the top - is there a roof walk at emirates, similar to spuds?
Looks to me like Everton and the rags have lost a lot of squad players...They will have to move some to get depth for any sort of decent 'run'...Tottenhams signings seem pretty good, so maybe much more difficult now for teams to break into the top four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.