Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL

People make up fake Echo headlines on here taking the piss and the Echo only go and use them. A perfect example of why "journalists" shouldn't use BM for their info.
Yup, indeed..

But then again, as Oscar 'I had a season ticket at Hyde Road' Wilde put it:

'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness'

Profit is around 200 million pounds per year.
I believe the latest figures included a turnover of £1.6 billion and a profit of £226 million. This from money grubbing parasites that stopped free tv licences for the over 75's to fund obscene salaries to Lineker, Zoe Ball and a host of other talentless wasters.

BBC Studios pay independent companies to make programmes that they flog off to the likes of Amazon and Netflix, so presumably we pay twice for the privilege of watching them. As I have already said. The sooner they are defunded, the better.

FSG truth emerges as £1.1bn black hole exposes big difference between Liverpool and rivals- this was the echo is it true. It claims city made massive loses in the Covid affecting years. I actually thought we made a very small profit.

FSG truth emerges as £1.1bn black hole exposes big difference between Liverpool and rivals- this was the echo is it true. It claims city made massive loses in the Covid affecting years. I actually thought we made a very small profit.

We did a couple of million

I believe the latest figures included a turnover of £1.6 billion and a profit of £226 million. This from money grubbing parasites that stopped free tv licences for the over 75's to fund obscene salaries to Lineker, Zoe Ball and a host of other talentless wasters.

BBC Studios pay independent companies to make programmes that they flog off to the likes of Amazon and Netflix, so presumably we pay twice for the privilege of watching them. As I have already said. The sooner they are defunded, the better.
Be careful what you wish for

Every one a classic from the Cult headquarters .
Years ago someone wrote daft/funny letters to companies. When he got replies he saved them all and then published a book.
You could do the same with the dipper echo headlines, it would make a great read.
'Why Stupid Headlines Are Good for Liverpool fc.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.