Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Murphy has said city fans are spoilt and entitled because of the boos at half time (which were mainly for the inept ref). Apparently they wouldn’t do it at Anfield

No, they would probably just send death threats to their own players instead

Remember when they hounded Roy Hodgson out of the job and the mard arses stopped turning up? Danny Murphy ain’t the sharpest tool in the box is he coming out with such statements.

I quoted somewhere else that the NS had a good night vocally, I was sat in 127 and a lot of it reverberated our way, keep it going! As for the ref what an unfit plank, he looked like an overweighted fella trying to eat a chicken pal, it was too much for him, just like the game, the worst one was a foul around halfway, as blatant a free kick & yellow you’d see all game, he just stared at the incident & continued to do so, even after the ball had gone past him, he then thought shit I’m supposed to be the ref & ran after the players
When you see ref’s acting like that it’s probably because somebody is given him some form of instruction/info through his earpiece.

We all know blokes can‘t multi-task.

Danny Murphy has said city fans are spoilt and entitled because of the boos at half time (which were mainly for the inept ref). Apparently they wouldn’t do it at Anfield

No, they would probably just send death threats to their own players instead
That's why they're running with this line to tee up their audience of rags and scousers to lap it up and feel they are better. It's all calculated.

I’ve got to say that reading all the online media today you would have thought we lost.
All I can find is pep is having a go at our fans and players and alledged booing by supporters at halftime( if there was i suspect that was aimed at the ref).
I know I shouldn’t but had a peep on the MUEN sports site and had to turn it off before I even read it.

It’s amazing how people, including Pep, are manipulated by the media. A short smattering of boos aimed at the ref and the media liars lap it up. So the narrative is not about our brilliant comeback but our fans.
Well I was there freezing last night with crap transport to the stadium and plenty were singing. I am sick of people slagging our fans,
Started with Matterface interviewing Mahrez, asked him about being booed off at half-time, Riyad replied, he never heard booing, City fans love the team.
Later it was Cundy and the other prick, said they'd been contacted by City fans to inform them it was the referee who was being booed. According to Goldstein and Cundy, this couldn't be so because the ref had an excellent first half, ffs ! Bunch of cnuts.
I can assure everyone, to a man, the east stand were booing the official's.

Last edited:
Not a mention of the match on North West news this lunch time, but lots about Liam Smith boxing. F**k the BBC.
Watching the local beeb news at 8.30, nothing, bunch of cnuts. It's an all out attack against City, from the media, pigmol, EPL. They're been working months behind closed doors on this.

Watching the local beeb news at 8.30, nothing, bunch of cnuts. It's an all out attack against City, from the media, pigmol, EPL. They're been working months behind closed doors on this.
Noticed the early local news on both channels didn't mention the game. This evening wonder what angle they'll go with for the evening bulletins? Slapheaded manager in rant at Stockport based Bertie's!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.